MCFARLANE TOYS SHOPPING SPREE SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- SPONSOR. TMP International, Inc. dba McFarlane Toys, P.O. Box 12230, Tempe, AZ. 85284-0038, USA.
- WHEN TO ENTER. The Sweepstakes commences at Feb. 1, 2016 at 12:01 AM ET and ends on April 1 2016 at 11:59PM ET (the “Sweepstakes Period”). No entries into the Sweepstakes will be accepted before or after the Sweepstakes Period.
- WHO IS ELIGIBLE. The McFarlane Toys $1500 Shopping Spree Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is void outside of the 50 states of the United States of America and Canada excluding the Province of Quebec and where prohibited or restricted by applicable law. Residents of the Province of Quebec are ineligible to participate.
- Must be a legal resident of the United States or Canada.
- Must be 18 years or older to win as of 02/01/16.
- Must have a valid email address.*
*Sponsor will rely on information from the service provider as the name on the account of the email account used to submit the entry in case of ambiguity. Employees of Sponsor, Home Box Office, Inc. and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies (collectively, the “Promotion Entities”) and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to enter the Sweepstakes.
- HOW TO ENTER. You may enter Sweepstakes by completing the form HERE: mcfarlane.com/lc anytime during the submission period. You may also enter the Sweepstakes via mail by providing the following information: your full name, e-mail address, full and complete street address, including city, state/province, country, postal/zip code, and telephone number including the area code (“Personal Data”) and an acknowledgment that you have read and agree to comply with the Rules. Mail-in entries can be sent to email@example.com. A mail-in entry will be treated in the same manner as an entry received through the site. Only one entry per person. Anyone who submits multiple entries will be disqualified.
There are no entry fees, no subsidy payments and no purchases of any kind required to enter and/or win the contest. McFarlane Toys reserves the right to declare any entry ineligible if it is determined that the entry is not in accordance with the terms stated in these Official Rules.
- ENTRY FEES. There are no entry fees, no subsidy payments and no purchases of any kind required to enter and/or win the Sweepstakes.
- ODDS. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- WINNERS AND PRIZES. After entering, the potential winner will be randomly selected on or about 04/01/16 from among all eligible entries received. There will be 1 Grand Prize Winner.
The Grand Prize Winner will receive a $1500.00 shopping spree valid at www.McFarlaneToysStore.com. The Grand Prize Winner will need to create an account on McFarlaneToysStore.com in order to claim their prize. Taxes and shipping are included as part of the overall dollar value of the prize. The prize expires if not spent on or before Jan. 1st 2017.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION; VERIFICATION. The potential winners will be notified via the information provided on the entry form. Each potential winner must prove eligibility, including, without limitation, proof of age and residence upon notification as a potential winner. Each winner must sign upon notification and acceptance of the prize an affidavit of eligibility and release of Sponsor, and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, members, affiliated companies and subsidiaries, from any and all liability, loss, claims, demands, and causes of action for personal injury and/or damage, theft, loss, or any other harm suffered in connection with this Sweepstakes directly or indirectly from acceptance, possession, or misuse of any prize or participation in this Sweepstakes to be eligible for the prize. Entry into this Sweepstakes constitutes agreement to sign such affidavit. Each potential winner also must acknowledge that Sponsor has not and will not obtain or provide insurance of any kind relating to the prize and that the each winner will be responsible for obtaining and paying for any form of insurance relating to the prize, if applicable. Each winner must also complete any additional legal documents provided by Sponsor with respect to the prize and return them as instructed within the time frame specified by Sponsor or the winner may forfeit the prize at Sponsor’s sole discretion. If the prize notification is rejected, returned, or deemed undeliverable or the potential winner fails to respond back within three (3) business days, that potential winner will be deemed ineligible and the prize will be forfeited or awarded to an alternate as solely determined by Sponsor.
- General Prize Terms. All costs and expenses not specifically listed above, including, without limitation, sales or use tax, shipping and handling charges to be incurred in connection with redemption of the prize are solely each winner’s responsibility. In some parts of the Sweepstakes Territory, the value of the prizes may be taxable to the winners as income; the winners will supply Sponsor with his or her social security number or other information as reasonably required by Sponsor for any such tax purposes. Upon entry into the Sweepstakes, each winner (as well as all other entrants) is required to comply with any and all applicable federal, state, provincial and local laws, rules and regulations in the United States of America and in such part of the Sweepstakes Territory as may be applicable to the entrant All federal, state, provincial and local taxes, and any other costs not specifically provided for in these Rules in any part of the Sweepstakes Territory applicable to a winner are solely the winner’s responsibility. Sponsor shall have no responsibility or obligation to the winner or potential winner who is unable to accept or utilize the prize as described herein.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The Promotion Entities are not responsible for any individual’s inability to enter this Sweepstakes, including but not limited to: failed software or hardware transmissions; unavailable network, server, telephone or other connections; errors of any kind, whether human, electronic, or mechanical regarding lost, misdirected, late, incomplete or inaccurate entries; or for any damage to any computer, network, hardware or software related to or resulting from participation.
Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the Sweepstakes, administration of the Sweepstakes, or in the announcement of the prizes and the winners. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, or is disrupted or corrupted, including, without limitation, by strikes, acts of war or terrorism, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical or system failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes or for any reason Sponsor deems it necessary, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes or to determine the winners in its sole discretion. All interpretations of these Rules and decisions by Sponsor are final. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. THE ARIZONA COURTS (STATE AND FEDERAL) SHALL HAVE SOLE JURISDICTION OF ANY CONTROVERSIES REGARDING THE SWEEPSTAKES AND THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF ARIZONA SHALL GOVERN THE SWEEPSTAKES. YOU WAIVE ANY AND ALL OBJECTIONS TO JURISDICTION AND VENUE IN THESE COURTS AND HEREBY SUBMITS TO THE JURISDICTION OF THOSE COURTS.
Winners acknowledge that their email addresses submitted in the form will be added to the McFarlane Toys Update newsletter.
- Request for the Names of the Winners and Rules. For the name of each winner and/or a copy of these Rules, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: TMP International, Inc. dba McFarlane Toys, P.O. Box 12230, Tempe, AZ. 85284-0038, USA. Vermont residents may omit postage on the self-addressed envelope.